About Me

11/12/2015 11:17:00 AM 0 Comments

Born in Sidoarjo, one of little city in East Java Province-Indonesia at March in 1993, my name is Indra Ramadhoni that you can call me "Indra" / "Doni". I started my elemantary school in my little village, at Gedang-2 State-Elementary School from 1999, graduate at 2005. Then i continue my study in Porong State-Junior High School about 3 years and graduated at 2008. I continue to Sidoarjo-2 State-Senior High School graduate 3 years in 2011. And so on, i continue to study in college.

As this post i write, i'm still in a college student. I study in Brawijaya University, that placed in Malang Town. I specialized in Computer Science below the juridiction of 'FILKOM' (Computer Faculty). Started at 2011, i've been studied Information Engineering about four years. I focused on software engineering.

From the start i study in computer field, i did learning many programming language. That are C, C++, C#, Java, HTML, PHP etc. Beside programming, i also do learn in database administration modul, i passed IBM DB2 Academic Associate license. Then i pass Cisco Certification CCNA : Routing and Switching license, also other local licensed about my competence in computer field.


Beside i do my study, i also have so much hobbies from the different field. I like Football so much, of course i'm a big fan of Manchester United, that they call Red Devil Army (the true is i'm not the devil at all :p). Then i do a little on Photograph. But since my camera have been sold, i can't do it again but sometime i open friends post in photographer forum discussion to get better knowlegde about photograph. Then my other hobby is listening music, all genre music from the slow to the trash of course i enjoy it all. I like play computer game too, espesiallly a MMO-RPG, FPS, or Racing genre game. I play Ragnarok Online long ago maybe when i'm still in elementary school. It's so much fun play online with so much new friend in entire country. Lately i play the sequel of Crysis Game, from Crysis 1, Crysis 2, then Crysis 3. I also play Dirt3, Need For Speed and some other racing game.

That's a little introduce about me, thank you for visiting, have a nice day :D



.




Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 komentar: